Só Sirecht is Northern Ireland’s first ever Ultra Luxury Tourism Experience Provider. It is built on the gifts of storytelling and guiding.
They are perfectly matched with the power of access to create the joy of a journey for the day that’s in it .
In the Irish language Só means luxury and Sirecht describes an irrational bond to a person, a place or a moment in time.
It is dedicated to my wife Rosemary for all her love and support and the memory of the man who taught me William John Purdy.
“NI NEART GO CUR LE CHÉILE”
(There is no strength without unity)
Só Sirecht is built on friendships that endure and overcome life’s difficulties because there is no strength without unity. We are a community that love our country, care deeply about our industry and each other. Gone are the days when we had to be busy, what survives are the days when we need to do things right !
- A second generation baker
- A third generation guide
- A fourth generation shepherd
- A fifth generation publican
- A seventh generation fisherman
- GAA all stars promoting a national sport that has been played for centuries
- The worlds oldest licensed Distillery
- Traditional musicians and dancers
- Europes largest conservation charity
- Northern Ireland’s only “slow food” accredited destination Taste Causeway
- Real people doing real things everyday to keep alive our way of life and showcase it the way it has been done for decades